Liam Neeson Roast Chicken
- Average sized, free range chicken
- Fresh rosemary branches
- Fresh black pepper
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Take an average sized, free range chicken and bring to room temperature.
- Stuff cavity with 3 or 4 branches of fresh rosemary and some fresh black pepper and good sea salt.
- Drizzle some olive oil all over bird and sprinkle again with salt and pepper.
- Tuck another rosemary branch between each leg and breast.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, then reduce oven to 400*F.
- Splash a little white wine over chicken.
- Cook for approximately 55 minutes more, then remove from the oven.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes before serving while you make the gravy…very important part.