Lee Schrager's White Chocolate Key Lime Pie
White Chocolate Key Lime Pie Filling:
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 oz white chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp lime zest
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
- White chocolate curls (for garnish)
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 10 graham crackers ground
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar, packed
- Puree cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a food processor (fitted with a metal blade) until smooth. Add melted white chocolate and lime juice and pulse until smooth. Stir in lime zest.
- Meanwhile, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and brown sugar in a large bowl. Press crumb mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate, covering bottom and sides. Chill crust until firm. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake crust for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Place filling into cooled pie shell and refrigerate for 3-4 hours until firm.
- Using an electric mixer, whip cream and confectioner’s sugar, until stiff peaks form. Spread whipped cream over pie and garnish with white chocolate curls.