It's Labor Day! Let's Eat Ice Cream!
- ice cream cones
- 4 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- colorful sprinkles
- Mix the white chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 30 seconds, stirring together when complete.
- Dip the top of the cone in the melted chocolate.
- Immediately cover the chocolate with sprinkles and allow to dry. Place in refrigerator if you need the drying process to speed up.
- Repeat with as many cones as you wish to use.