Floyd Cardoz's Black Pepper Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- sea salt
- In a large, shallow dish, combine the olive oil, pepper and coriander.
- Add the shrimp and turn to coat well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Light grill over high heat.
- Stir the lime juice into the shrimp and season with salt.
- Grill the shrimp until just cooked through, about three minutes per side.
- Serve hot.