John Salley's Lasagna Primavera
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups plain unsweetened soy milk
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 zucchini, halved or quartered lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 pound of firm tofu, drained and patted dry
- 1 1/2 vegan Parmesan
- 2 Daiya vegan cheese, shredded
- 2 packs of beef-less ground beef
- 1/2 organic sautéed spinach
- Sauté the onions, garlic, and pepper.
- Layer the lasagna noodles with all the ingredients. Be sure to top each layer with cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 350 degrees F for one hour.
- Let the lasagna sit for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.